Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Mini Garden Update (Last Week of June)

Oregano 
Cherry Tomato

Thyme 


First Tomatoes of the season!!

Red Peppers










Could it be squash?

I thought I would give a little bit of an update on how my garden has been getting on. It is such a personal accomplishment to see my little plants growing, blooming and flowering. My cayenne peppers have flowered and have some peppers already showing. Its quite fantastic. My cherry tomato plant has had its first cherry tomatoes ripen. (I didn't get to try them because they were picked by a trespasser). :(

Also, in two pots, I planted some squash (or eggplant, I dont remember) and green peppers. I have seen something growing in the pot but I do not know what it is. My confusion comes from the fact that the soil was not 100% cleaned of other seeds. Meaning I used dirt that was in my backyard from previous seasons. I hope that it is what I planted and not just an outdoor weed that grew there. If anyone can identify the leaves, I would appreciate it.
Red Peppers

Anyways, enough baba-ling.
Here's My Mini Garden Update in pictures.






Cayenne Peppers

Happy Gardening!

A.Miahela

No comments:

Post a Comment