Thursday 7 June 2012

Inspirational Green Picture:*omnia*'s Leaf Lines


My favourite colour has been green since I was a little girl. Ever since I can remember, I have been asking for everything green (if I had to choose a colour) or have been fascinated and observant to those things that are green. It is interesting that after soo many years, I am still attracted and continue to be fascinated by the different forms this colour takes. 




This week for Green Picture, decided to feature a whole flickr album. The album is called Leaf Lines and contains 181 photos of green leaves of various forms, colours, textures, etc. This album truly invokes the passion and admiration I have towards the colour green. It makes for the perfect example to share with people what I mean when I say green fascinates me.  
                         Check out: *omina*'s Leaf Lines! on Flickr. 

Signing Off, 

A. Mihaela 

No comments:

Post a Comment